Home / TBL China / Holding Onto Your Faith (Chinese/English)

Holding Onto Your Faith (Chinese/English)

1 Timothy 1

提摩太前书1章

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare;

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck

18我儿提摩太啊,我照从前指着你的预言,将这命令交托你,叫你因此可以打那美好的仗。19常存信心和无亏的良心。有人丢弃良心,就在真道上如同船破坏了一般。

HOLDING ONTO YOUR FAITH

持守你的信仰

Hey Christian, YOU are in a WAR!!

嗨各位弟兄姊妹,你正在一场(属灵)战争中!

Timothy had to do certain things and we must do these things also.

提摩太必须做一些事情,我们也必须做这些事情。

We need to war a good warfare, we need to realize that our enemy, although he is defeated, is still dangerous.

我们需要打胜一场征战,我们需要认识到我们的敌人虽然被打败了,但仍然很危险。

To wage a good warfare, we have to hold onto our faith tightly. In one verse it says that we have to “cling tightly” to it.  We can do this because God first clings tightly to us!

为了打好一场战争,我们必须紧紧持守我们的信仰。有一节经文说,我们必须“紧紧抓住”它。我们能做到这一点,是因为上帝首先紧紧地抓住了我们!

Also, we need to have a clear conscience. That is to have short accounts with God, to confess our sins to Him, knowing that we will receive forgiveness.

此外,我们需要问心无愧。那就是与神简短的清一下我们的帐,向他承认我们的罪,知道我们必蒙赦免。

Some Christians, or some so-called Christians, have not done these things.

有些基督徒或所谓的基督徒,没有做这些事。

Look at what has happened to them. Their lives are a wreck!

看看他们发生了什么。他们的生活一团糟!

I hope your life is not a shipwreck。

我希望你的生活 不是一场“沉船事故”

God bless you,

上帝祝福你

About Keith H

Hello everyone, my name is Keith or kk. love the Lord, his word and his people.Saved since 1975. Married to an amazing Chinese lady called Helen withe daughter called Sherry Love to write and to share Gods word.. I love to travel, we have been to Norway, Rome and Prague recently. i love reading, watching sport and listening to music especially City alight and soundslikereign If you wish to contact me my email is [email protected] Remember to pray for the Chinese Church

Check Also

All Glory To God (Chinese/English)

1 TIMOTHY 1 提摩太前书1:17 17 Now to the King of the ages [eternal], immortal, invisible, ...

One comment

  1. Amen.
    Great job, thanks for posting.
    God Bless~

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *