Home / TBL China / Let God Be Magnified (Chinese/English)

Let God Be Magnified (Chinese/English)

PSALM 70

诗篇 70

4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

4 愿一切寻求你的,因你高兴欢喜;愿那些喜爱你救恩的,常说,当尊神为大。

Are You Magnifying God?

你尊神为大吗?

What a wonderful verse. Amen.

多么美妙的诗句。 阿门。

This psalm of David is to bring to remembrance.

大卫的这首诗篇是为了纪念。

What are we to remember?

我们要记念什么?

We are to remember to seek the Lord

告诉我们要记得寻求主

We are told to rejoice in the Lord

告诉我们要靠主喜乐

We are told to love thy salvation

告诉我们要爱你的救恩

We are to continually tell everyone about our wonderful God

我们要不断地告诉每个人我们奇妙的上帝

Are you doing all of the above?

以上这些你都在做吗?

Why are we to do all these things?

为什么我们要做所有的这些呢?

Set forth in the last few words of the verse, is the reason.

诗句最后几句所阐明的,就是这个道理。

Let God be magnified.

让上帝显为大。

We are to take a magnifier to the name and the glory of the Lord and to magnify it, to a world that seeks to disregard God. The world seeks to make God smaller, but it is our role to magnify the name and glory of the Lord.

我们要尊大主的名和他的荣耀,并在一个试图漠视上帝的世界尊大主。 世界试图让上帝变得渺小,但我们的角色是要彰显上帝的圣名和荣耀。

By your life, are you magnifying the Lord or making him smaller? Your life, will either draw people to God or drive them away from Him.

靠你的生命,你是在尊主为大还是在贬低他? 你的生活,要么将人们吸引到上帝面前,要么将他们赶离上帝。

If we do the four things listed above, then we will surely magnify our God.

我们若做到以上四点,就必定尊神为大。

God bless you!

上帝祝福你!

About Keith H

Hello everyone, my name is Keith or kk. love the Lord, his word and his people.Saved since 1975. Married to an amazing Chinese lady called Helen withe daughter called Sherry Love to write and to share Gods word.. I love to travel, we have been to Norway, Rome and Prague recently. i love reading, watching sport and listening to music especially City alight and soundslikereign If you wish to contact me my email is [email protected] Remember to pray for the Chinese Church

Check Also

All Glory To God (Chinese/English)

1 TIMOTHY 1 提摩太前书1:17 17 Now to the King of the ages [eternal], immortal, invisible, ...

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *