Home / TBL China / Meditate On God’s Glory (Chinese/English)

Meditate On God’s Glory (Chinese/English)

MEDITATE ON GOD’S GLORY
在神的恩典中默想

Psalm 145
诗篇145

5 I [a] will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.[b]5
我要默念你威严的尊荣和你奇妙的作为。

This is an awesome Psalm and I just want to concentrate on this verse, although please read the rest of the psalm.  I just wanted to pluck out this nugget and share it with you.
这是一节令人敬畏的诗篇。尽管我也很喜欢诗篇的剩余诗节,但我更想抽出这小小珍宝,并与你分享。

Recently I have been thinking a lot about the beauty of God.  Have you ever thought about this?
最近我一直在思考神的美好。你曾思考过这些吗?

God is beautiful…  totally majestic.
神是美好的,全然威严。

My Favourite song is Oh Lord your beautiful by Keith Green and I just love to worship the Lord by singing that song.  Please take a few minutes to meditate on the beauty of the Lord.
我最喜爱的歌曲是由基斯格林写的“噢神,你是那么美好”,我也喜欢唱那首歌敬拜神。请花几分钟默想神的美好。

God is totally pure and Holy
神是全然纯洁和圣洁的。

There is no need for light in heaven…  because the Father and the Son are the light of heaven.
天堂里不需要光,因为父和子就是天堂之光。

God is glorious in holiness.
神在圣洁中是壮美的。

He is above anything we can ever imagine.
他超越任何我们能够想象的事情。

God our Father is the one True God.  Meditate on Him and take time to think on what He is.  So often we think of what He has done for us.
我们的父神是独一真神,默想他,花时间思考他是什么。常常思考他为我们所做的。

So often we spend time serving Him and do not spend enough time seeking and worshipping Him…  we need to spend time with Him so we can serve others.  Out of our relationship with Him comes our service
我们常常花时间侍奉他,却没有花足够时间寻求他敬拜他…我们需要花时间和他一起以便侍奉他更多,在我们和他关系之外还需要侍奉。

You know we have a beautiful world and we spend time admiring its beauty, but the beauty of the world is nothing to the beauty of God himself and what heaven is like.
你知道我们有一个美好的世界,我们花时间欣赏他的美丽,但世界的美丽和神的美好以及天堂的美好相比不值一提。

Keith Green put it perfectly when he talked about heaven…  he said compared to heaven, living here on earth was like living in a garbage can!
基斯格林在谈论天堂时使用了完美一词,他说相比于天堂,住在地球就像生活在垃圾桶!

One day we shall be with our Father and Saviour, and we shall be lost in the radiance of their beauty. Amen
总有一天我们会与父神和救赎者一起,我们将会迷失在他们美丽的光辉中…阿门

Can’t wait…  can you?
等不及…你呢?

Keith
基斯

About Keith H

Hello everyone, my name is Keith or kk. love the Lord, his word and his people.Saved since 1975. Married to an amazing Chinese lady called Helen withe daughter called Sherry Love to write and to share Gods word.. I love to travel, we have been to Norway, Rome and Prague recently. i love reading, watching sport and listening to music especially City alight and soundslikereign If you wish to contact me my email is [email protected] Remember to pray for the Chinese Church

Check Also

The Most Foretold Event In History (Chinese/English)

The Most Foretold Event In History 历史上最精准预言的事件 “But you, Bethlehem Ephratah, you are little to ...

2 comments

  1. Yes! Always – meditate on Him and HIS GLORY!
    God BLess~

  2. bless you d.. in uk now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *